One of my favorite conditioners for curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Nature's Gate Organics line of conditioners. I have thick curly hair and try to follow the "Curly Girl" strategy of avoiding silicones and minimizing sulfates in shampoo. This conditioner does not have any of the Curly Girl "no-no" ingredients but is very emollient and does a great job conditioning. Regular Nature's Gate conditioners are OK, but the Organics is superior.

Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this after the same scent in my shampoo. It leaves a soft clean feeling, not heavy.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair super soft. Smells more like patchouli than oranges, but it's nice.

makes my hair soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have long cury hair prone to frizz and this makes my hair very soft and helps with the frizziness.

Second favorite conditioner...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was my fave until I tried Aubrey's White Camelia. I have a dry scalp and fine hair. I now mix this conditioner with the Aubrey's, and my hair and scalp are conditioned and moisturized perfectly. No more tight, itchy, flaky scalp or greasy hair.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well and is a good value. I'm trying to get used to the patchouli smell other than that is works great.

Works well on thick hair

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and company. Works well on my long dry hair which is coarse and curly.

Great for Colored Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whole Foods stopped carrying this product so I searched online for it & found it here for the best price. This is the only conditioner that seems to work for my colored & permed hair. I'm asian so my hair is really thick & now that I'm getting older, its getting super dry too. It works better than other conditioners that cost 10x more and I will keep buying this.

Nature's Gate, Conditioner

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Like it.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

super, I am very much satisfied.