Watch out for the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This not only contains parabens but Diazolidinyl urea. (my fault for buying it without reading the label). I have thrown it out. Diazolidinyl urea is a formaldehyde releaser, & is sometimes used in cosmetic products as a preservative, was recently re-classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer to its highest toxic class, IARC 1 (known human carcinogen). Formaldehyde is classified as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, which provides sufficient evidence that formaldehyde causes nasopharyngeal cancer in humans.

No aluminum, but it does have parabens.

Posted by Reviewer2910961 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how I missed the parabens clearly listed in the ingredients! This product may smell good, but I won't be using it....

Not natural

Posted by savvasnaturopath on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as natural as expected

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2645974 on Sep 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several natural and/or organic deodorants and this is the ONLY one that actually does what it says it will! Another bonus, it smells GREAT!

like it!

Posted by Iheartcebu on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was afraid because its not unscented, but its so light! Would order more!

Spring fresh indeed

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product will not stop you from sweating but it absolutely prevents unwanted unpleasant odor !...the best of natural deodorants I've tried. Got to test it in near 100

great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i live in Australia; was listening to Howard Stern on satellite radio and heard him recommend it. it is the only non-aluminium deodorant i have ever used that works. was delivered within a few days, no problems. great product.

good

Posted by inache on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Great product, not available in my country :(

Posted by Reviewer1369571 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iHerb shipped my product very fast! Nature's Gate deo-products are among my favorites! They keep me from sweating, and they smell great! Recommended! I'm from Denmark and I first stumbled upon this product in a healthy-ish store on Gilman St. in Berkeley, CA. //Rune

Nature's Gate, Spring Fresh Scent Deodorant

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodorant! It' doesn't make me stinky! For a long time I searched for a natural deodorant but they all did not control the odor...Tom's, Crystal, Avalon, Kiss My Face, etc. Perhaps I'm just a stinky girl but this one is fantastic!