Watch out for the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This not only contains parabens but Diazolidinyl urea. (my fault for buying it without reading the label). I have thrown it out. Diazolidinyl urea is a formaldehyde releaser, & is sometimes used in cosmetic products as a preservative, was recently re-classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer to its highest toxic class, IARC 1 (known human carcinogen). Formaldehyde is classified as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, which provides sufficient evidence that formaldehyde causes nasopharyngeal cancer in humans.

No aluminum, but it does have parabens.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how I missed the parabens clearly listed in the ingredients! This product may smell good, but I won't be using it....

Not natural

Posted by savvasnaturopath on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as natural as expected

Great product, not available in my country :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iHerb shipped my product very fast! Nature's Gate deo-products are among my favorites! They keep me from sweating, and they smell great! Recommended! I'm from Denmark and I first stumbled upon this product in a healthy-ish store on Gilman St. in Berkeley, CA. //Rune

good

Posted by inache on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i live in Australia; was listening to Howard Stern on satellite radio and heard him recommend it. it is the only non-aluminium deodorant i have ever used that works. was delivered within a few days, no problems. great product.

Spring fresh indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product will not stop you from sweating but it absolutely prevents unwanted unpleasant odor !...the best of natural deodorants I've tried. Got to test it in near 100

like it!

Posted by Iheartcebu on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was afraid because its not unscented, but its so light! Would order more!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several natural and/or organic deodorants and this is the ONLY one that actually does what it says it will! Another bonus, it smells GREAT!

Better than Summer Spice scent

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good roll on natural deodorant, lasts a while, doesn't mark your clothes. Smell is much better than the summer spice scent. Bottle small enough to carry around and travel with on planes too.