Better than others

Posted by Reviewer2143569 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, more effective than other natural deodorants. For men, not really a "feminine" smell.

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2713613 on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

we loved the scent of this product. not sticky, doesnt leave stains on clothes. will order again.

I´ve used better ones

Posted by Reviewer3143802 on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A strong smell of eucalyptus that I didn´t like and didn´t seem that effective either. My friend got it and she seemed to really like it though.

Very manly

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a men's deodorant and my husband really likes it.

geras

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

svelnus, neikyraus kvapo dezodorantas vasarai, netepa drabuziu, bet netinka stipriam prakaitavimui

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1966130 on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh, not harsh, goes on easy. Great product at a great price.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using this in place of Old Spice. Surprisingly, it really works great and has a very subtle fragrance. definitely a male smell, but not strong. This deodorant is very solid so it should last a long time. It is a lot smaller that drug store deodorants, but worth it and may last longer.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this nice light scent very much and I will buy again. Works well too. Really satisfied.

Really works well!

Posted by Reviewer1629132 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While going through menopause my sister and I found that our body chemistry changed drastically! All our old standby deodorants no longer worked and in fact smelled terrible. This is the first we've found that's all natural, smells really nice (the scent will soften after wearing a few minutes) and best of all it works. I smell just as good at the end of the day as I did at the beginning. Will definitely reorder!

Unisex smell, in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2129013 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I disagree with the person who said that it has a masculine smell. I think that it's a nice, light smell that is pleasant whether you're male (not too flowery) or female (not too strong). Like all deodorants, it will not keep you from sweating (since it's not an antiperspirant), but you just won't smell bad when you do. Since I have doubts about the safety of aluminum based products and of blocking up my sweat glands, this product is among the best I've found. Highly recommended!!