Help

the best lotion I've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is smooth, natural, and feels great. None of that greasy feel you get with petroleum based lotions and the moisture lasts all day. It's gentle enough for everyone in my family, even my baby! This is a great product and the best price I found!

On my 12th bottle of this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Gate fragrance-free lotion for sensitive skin is a product I have used every day for over three years. I use it at home, but also use it with clients in my reflexology practice. It is light and absorbs easily. A bit of peppermint essential oil can be added if a light scent is desired. I am on my 12th bottle of it and just ordered 6 more. Recommended!

this is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've got a coffee with milk skin tone and am a regular lotion wearer to stave off that dreaded "ashiness" that a lot of minorities are familiar with. When reading some of the reviews, I worried that this lotion would be too light and not leave me moisturized. On the contrary, this is a great, great product. Granted, I live in a warm climate (none of that frigid cold weather to dry out my skin) but this product offers plenty of moisture. No ash at all! And I love that it's fragrance free -- I'm a perfume-aholic and I hate when scented bath products take away or distract from the fragrance I choose to where. A win-win all around!

Quite Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time using this product. I like the no fragrance. I really like the way it moisturized my skin with only a small amount. I will continue to purchase this lotion.

Superb lotion (frangrance free!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Thank you to iHerb for carrying this excellent product. Please continue to offer "Fragrance-Free" products for those of us who reject perfumes.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps my skin more than any other lotion I have found. A small amount covers quite a bit, so it should last a long time.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had used this lotion awhile back, but neglected it for more fancy lotions. This winter I remembered it and bought some. This lotion rocks. It makes my skin feel wonderful, moisturizered and healthy. With continued use I have found that my skin is better and better. Thanks Iherb and Nature's Gate!

Nature's Gate, Fragrance-Free, Moisturizing, Lotion, For Sensitive Skin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Very light on and non greasy. AA++++

Tiffany- Nature's Gate Fragrance Free Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful lotion for mixing my own blend. Good moisturizer but not greasy. Excellent choice!

Used for 14 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other lotions for the past 6 months and I'm going back to Nature's Gate Fragrence Free.