great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is absolutely lovely and it detangles my fine hair better than anything else, AND it moisturises quite well without being too heavy. Good for CO wash, but i prefer something cheaper for that purpose. Great service from iHerb as always, and fast & very reasonably priced delivery, thanks!

Very good product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my long-haired dog, because dog's products are awful. They have lot of chemicals or very small amount of ingredients. It works very well on her. The smell is incredible, ingredients are good enough, so I am happy enough.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

NATURAL AND NOT TASTED ON ANIMALS! smell super but most of all make my hair comb soooo super n smooth, i have dyed hair so.. is perfect

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great smell but doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like.

Original...

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Efficace, les cheveux semblent bien hydratés et doux, facile à déméler. Senteur très agréable, fleur et herbe mélangé, kaki et géranium rosat, c'est pas commun ! Joli packaging, plus pratique que les gros flacons de 530 ml, surtout quand on est restreint niveau poids, c'est toujours ça de gagné

wonderful scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo will leave your hair with a wonderful scent! I haven't noticed any changes in my hair, but my hair isn't rally that dry. I only bought it because I colored my hair and didn't want it to dry out. So i can't really tell if it heals dry hair, but its a nice conditioner that fitted my purpose...and again: it smells sooo nice!!

Just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit that I am a bit severe but it because I am a big fan of nature's gate' conditioner. This one gives this fantastic slip nature's gate have in all the conditioner that I have tried. but it's doesn't leave the hair soft and conditionned like the other do. So I'm a bit desappointed by it. but it still better than a lot of conditioner from other brands.

Natures Gate Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell and makes my hair smooth.

This is a GREAT conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Nature's Gate line of hair products for their natural ingredients and was so happy to find that this conditioner works even better than other conventional products. It makes my hair shiny, smooth and soft all at the same time. will buy again.

Like it a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great, only need a little, great ingredients.

1 2