Nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not first time i use this shampoo. I like the smell too much and my hair feel good as well after using. Easy to brush and its give a volume and softness for my curly hair.

super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost every shampoo natural or chemical,as I used for my children "nature's gate baby soothing shampoo",I decided to try this one.Maybe It's not working about protecting the coluor of my hair as I use henna on my hair (not a chemical-it fades with time)but this shampoo makes my hair is soft,volumed and shiny.And I use it once in two days,because my oily hair is not oily and my scalp is so healty anymore.

As expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo cleans hair well and leaves it nice and soft. The fresh fruity scent is nice too. I wouldn't call it moisturizing, but it isn't drying either. Ok for everyday use.

Hmm, works well but will not repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Strong cough syrup-like scent

not too bad

Posted by kookynooky on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not too bad for the price. have yet to use it alone to see/feel the effect. didn't quite like the smell though. in fact, smells rather bad.

What a wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo leaves your hair clean and shiney and smelling wonderful.

Nature's Gate, Fruit Blend, Shampoo, Asian Pear & Red Tea, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Products!

gr8 as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I re order this one :) time to time, so i use, Andalou, Avalon, Nature's Gate and when one is finished i use the other. Cuz all of them are so super and makes miracles to my hair. Of course i buy them cuz they are VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%! no animal testing :) wanna hug people that don t kill animals to make a shampoo/ shower gel, conditioner, so on!

Bueno, hace su funcion. / Good, does its function.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Spanish: Hace poca espuma, el bote es pequeño pero a mi me dura bastante tiempo. Huele muy muy bien y a aunque no use acondicionador, el champu deja el pelo bastante suave. Este champu esta en mi lista de favoritos. Tengo el pelo seco y a mi me funciona muy bien. English: Low foaming ago, the pot is small but my last me quite a while. It smells very good and although not use conditioner, the shampoo leaves hair soft enough. This shampoo is in my favorites list. I have dry hair and works for me very well.

FANTASTIC

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD GOOD shampoo give very soft and mosturize hair. The best of Nature's Gate shampoo

1 2