Best subtle tan ever!

Posted by Leahroselyn on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I worked in the tanning industry for over 3 years doing spray tans and selling and trying different sunless tanning products... This has been the best product yet! I have über sensitive skin and this stuff never effected it! Put it all over a well exfoliated body and in 12 hours, viola! A healthy natural glow! Reapply the next day for a bit darker and it never fades ugly! Highly recommend!

Nature's Gate, Glow Lotion for Medium Skin Tones

Posted by 5292626736444655546 on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice. No streaks, gives beautiful sun-kissed tone. Skin feels very soft and moisturized.

smooth & silky

Posted by polarities on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gives a nice golden glow

Does the job but takes a long time

Posted by 4629324451189610297 on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with how natural this looks. Takes a long time and many many applications to see much difference, especially if you're light skinned like me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion because it does not smell OR streak! Looks very natural and does not have all of the chemicals of store bought self-tanners.

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this one up. A big disappointment , since the ingredients are so good, and I really wanted this one to work especially since it contains no parabens (the main reason I bought it) , but there must be something about the formula which causes unusually stubborn streaking and the colour doesn't budge from drier areas even after meticulous scrubbing... The coluor itself is a nice golden one, but that doesn't help.

Bien

Posted by Kreachgirl on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Su envase es cómodo para la aplicación, es cremosa tirando a espesita pero se aplica bien, su olor es normal, no deja brilos, no reseca la piel y deja un tono de piel aceptable, ni muy oscuro ni muy claro, me gusta.

Amazing

Posted by 5665778400394640927 on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's totally what I was looking for

Best alternative to high fashion brand tanning lotion and much more

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a medium olive skin and like the good healthy tan look it gives. It's the first tanning lotion that doesn't give me a too orange-colored skin color. The result is natural and I re-apply it every three days to maintain the effect as it has a nice staying power. Having used expensive high fashion brand products in the past I find the results to be competitive and much more : you don't get the pimples and comedos generally caused by those products.

Best tanning lotion

Posted by 5420554526111179091 on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion gives my fair skin a beautiful tan after two days use. I use this as a body lotion every second day so I keep my summer glow. The smell is not bad, of course you can scent a fake tan smell a little bit, but far less than many others I´ve tried. I love the pumping bottle and it´s big so it last a long way. Here in Norway it is always good weather when I have my exams, so I can still get my tan even sitting inside reading ;)