Great product

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner! It is mild and fruity. The best part is that it doesn't give me trouble breathing because it is mostly free of toxins. It conditions well and keeps my hair smooth. Will definitely purchase again. Very happy. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm relaxed and I used this product as a cowash. i must say that i was very surprised: as it's not expensive i didn't expect a lot from it but it gives my hair a nice slip, makes it easy to detangle and soft for days... i already plane my next order to try other product from this brand!! i definitively fall in love with nature's gate because of this product.

Excellent light hair conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before and loved it. Saw it listed at iherb for about half the price. It's a very light weight excellent condidtioner for color treated hair. And it smells great! Will not make hair feel oily or heavy. Keeps hair full and managable. With UV protection and many natural herbs, I will continue to use this product and buy it from iherb.

Great natural conditioner; will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really loved this conditioner. It left my hair light and fluffy and it smelled great. The price is also very attractive for a conditioner for it's class; you will not find something cheaper of this quality. It is a very light conditioner so it's great for you if you are prone to break outs from heavy conditioners or just don't want something that weighs down your hair. On the other hand, if you are looking for something heavy duty to tame your hair a bit more, it is probably not for you. This conditioner rinses out very quickly so I would suggest leaving it in for a few extra minutes and spend a little less time rinsing it out so you leave in some of that good stuff.

Good one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent stuff! Leaves my hair conditioned but not limp. Nice, fresh scent.

my favorite of the Nature's Gate line

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner and I don't have colored hair. Just like the way it smells and feels. No icky chemicals.

excellent

Posted by Lyllow on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aussi surprise par cet après shampoing. L'odeur est très agréable Il démêle bien les cheveux. En plus le volume est très économique, étant donné que j'utilise beaucoup d’après shampoing. Je l'utilise même dans mes soins profond en y rajoutant de l'huile de coco et différents actifs -provitamine B5, inuline, xanthane, banane en poudre...), les cheveux en ressortent doux !!! Précision : j'ai les cheveux secs et frisés/crépus. Je rachèterais surement Je pense testé tous les autres après shampoing de la gamme

Strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry, but this was the strangest hair product I have ever used. I don't know if it had to do with my hair type, but this made my hair really dry and kind of like a sticky feeling! ( I have long, straight hair, natural with no color.) It was horrible, I had to stop using it. The smell was nice tho.

doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not much help with disentangling.Don't care much about ingredients if I have to pull out half of my hair when brushing.

Doesn't work at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was quite excited about this conditioner, but now I cannot wait to finish the bottle - it does not detangle my hair at all and is not moisturising. It is also not easy to wash it out. Won't ever buy it again.