Good light moisturizer...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients and the subtle scent of this lotion, but it is not moisturizing enough for my skin. If your skin is normal to oily, then I would recommend it as a good light moisturizing lotion.

Good Smell and Moist Skin

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So many commercial hand and body lotions just sit on the surface but this one not only smells great but also heals and rejuvinates skin. Does not "feel" greasy. Frangrance is pleasant but not overpowering; neither masculine nor feminine.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2645974 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works great on my sensitive skin and really hydrates. I feel confident that I am using a great product because of the natural ingredients and wonderful results; Nice Scent too.

Nature's Gate, Hemp Moisturizing Lotion, 18 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very emollient. Works great for dry skin!

Hemp Moisturizing Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1340520 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years and find it to be very good. My order was filled, shipped and received in a short time span and I thank you. I have recommended the product to a number of friends as well as iHerb.

Love this lotion - cleared up my skin problems quickly

Posted by Reviewer3312719 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I lived through my first cold Canadian winter and although I normally have skin issues, it suffered worse than ever from the heating systems and lack of fresh air. I was very itchy and thought my washing powder was sticking to my clothes but was actually skin flakes. After using this product for just a week or so I saw an immense improvement and after 2-3 weeks my skin back to normal. It also has a very pleasant smell.

Moisturization lasts longer than expected!

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it. I have really bad dry skin, but it seems to work. Its not sticky and it contains shea butter which help maintain the moisture longer

Nature's Gate Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2752297 on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really helps w/dry skin.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used the Oatmeal Lotion before, but this is just a nice and smells gorgeous. Works well and I'd recommend it.

Great moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It goes on smooth and not too thick. It gets sucked up right away and makes your skin feel smooth. Smells good too.

1 2 3 4