best detangler i've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a Black woman with 3c/4a curly hair. This conditioner literally melts tangles away in an instant, no matter how badly tangled my hair is. It is truly amazing how fast and how well it works. I will always have this in my stash. I hope they never change the formula and never stop making it!

Good basic conditioner

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great and leaves hair moisturized, but the smell is a bit off putting for me; a bit too herbal and "old". I will use it, but next time I'm going to buy the Aloe Vera which smells a whole lot better and does quite equal job for my hair.

great stuff!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because of its all natural ingredients and I'm Glad I did! I have natural african american hair and It REALLY moisturized it. My hair doesn't look coated like it did when i used products like silicones and my hair felt extremely soft. It also defined my curls really well!

Wonderful Conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner for mainly conditioner washing and detangling. It penetrated my strands easily and definitely moisturized them. After leaving it on for some minutes, I was able to detangle my hair even better. After I squeezed out the water from my hair, my coils hung even better. Amazement was reflected on my face lol. I definitely recommend this conditioner.

Quite nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

everything is good, but I did not like the structure of liquid.

Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't really care for this product. There is no light pleasant scent (which I was expecting, like in their Hemp Lotion). It leaves my thick frizzy hair feeling frizzier & rat-nested. My husband likes it OK, but he's not very picky!

love how it nourishes my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

softens my hair without weighing it down, but i have thick, slightly wavy hair that needs a lot of moisturizing.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for damaged hair and does not have that heavy almost greasy feeling that some drug store products can have.

I love it

Posted by esthercikaa on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este acondicionador. Tengo el pelo seco, fino, rizado y encrespado. La verdad esque lo hidrata muchísimo, es el mejor acondicionador que he probado, podría usarse como mascarilla también. Me lo deja suave, totalmente sin frizz. El olor me gusta también, es muy agradable. El punto negativo que veo es que si abuso me puede engrasar un poco en pelo, pero eso ya es segun tu pelo e ir viéndolo. LO RECOMIENDO!

Aromatic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious smell. More suitable for dry har than oily.