best detangler i've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2205078 on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a Black woman with 3c/4a curly hair. This conditioner literally melts tangles away in an instant, no matter how badly tangled my hair is. It is truly amazing how fast and how well it works. I will always have this in my stash. I hope they never change the formula and never stop making it!

Good basic conditioner

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great and leaves hair moisturized, but the smell is a bit off putting for me; a bit too herbal and "old". I will use it, but next time I'm going to buy the Aloe Vera which smells a whole lot better and does quite equal job for my hair.

Wonderful Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1243078 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner for mainly conditioner washing and detangling. It penetrated my strands easily and definitely moisturized them. After leaving it on for some minutes, I was able to detangle my hair even better. After I squeezed out the water from my hair, my coils hung even better. Amazement was reflected on my face lol. I definitely recommend this conditioner.

great stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1454650 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because of its all natural ingredients and I'm Glad I did! I have natural african american hair and It REALLY moisturized it. My hair doesn't look coated like it did when i used products like silicones and my hair felt extremely soft. It also defined my curls really well!

Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2380775 on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

everything is good, but I did not like the structure of liquid.

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2263816 on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't really care for this product. There is no light pleasant scent (which I was expecting, like in their Hemp Lotion). It leaves my thick frizzy hair feeling frizzier & rat-nested. My husband likes it OK, but he's not very picky!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1502648 on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for damaged hair and does not have that heavy almost greasy feeling that some drug store products can have.

love how it nourishes my hair

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

softens my hair without weighing it down, but i have thick, slightly wavy hair that needs a lot of moisturizing.

Very Moisturizing Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2004169 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered three bottles because I love to mix this conditioner with a much more expensive one to stretch it out, but it works great on it's own as well.

Aromatic

Posted by 4814638792708270585 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious smell. More suitable for dry har than oily.