Gets Rid of Dandruff

Posted by rabbit on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is a safe and effective treatment for dry, itchy, and flaky scalp. The tea tree oil did a good job getting rid of my dandruff. There are many dangerous toxins and harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works great and you won’t be compromising your health. I find that my hair does better using only shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is in a plastic bottle - pure tea tree oil can eat through plastic, so any product with tea tree oil should really be in glass to ensure that unsafe plastic chemicals aren't leached into the product. Overall, a great product though I wasn't a big fan of the scent. I prefer their Mandarin Orange & Patchouli shampoo which also makes both my hair and scalp look, feel, and smell great.

Excellent Product and value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my husband who experiences quite bad psoriasis on his scalp. This has eliminated the problem altogether! There has been no or very limited dandruff and it has eliminated the red and angry areas of inflammation that was very obvoius on his head. It is excellent value for money and better than anything natural that I can get here in Australia both in value for money and price.

Not effective anti-dandruff shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading some reviews that it helped stop scalp inching and flaking. For me it just made the flakes smaller and did nothing for the iching.

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great! I have used it for several years because I have dry hair. I have had no problems with my hair since I started using the tea tree shampoo.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I much prefer to use natural products for scalp itchiness. It feels way less chemical than store products, smells good, and does the job.

tea tree and blue cypress shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great stuff--love the way it leaves my hair

best shampoo

Posted by Debby29 on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ever !!!

Nice smelling

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feels very cooling on the head while shampooing and very very fragrant.

Great for colored hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always use sulfate free shampoo for my hair, but hate how it doesn't lather at all. This is sulfate free, but it lathers up some so I feel like I'm actually washing my hair. It does a good job and doesn't strip my color.

Best Anti dandruff Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dry flaky scalp esp in winter and have tried different shampoos to help with my problem. This is by far the best product. Smells great, lathers well and even my husband uses it.