Help

Хорошо / Good

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Густой кондиционер необычного коричневого цвета. Легко распределяется по волосам и легко смывается. Придает мягкость и блеск волосам, при этом не утяжеляя их. Пахнет, подобно Daily Shampoo, корицей и гвоздикой с примесью травяных запахов. The thick conditioner of unusual brown color. It spreads through the hair and washed off easily. Conditioner gives softness and shine to hair without weighing. It smells like the Daily Shampoo - cinnamon and cloves mixed with herbal scents.

Good

Posted by MariaMG on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my friend and she absolutely loves it. She has oily hair and it doesn't make her hair greasy and it doesn't weighs down her hair.

Absolutely awesome!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unusual brown color, herbal smell. I use this conditioner with every shampoo I have - it fits, and it has very pleasant smell. Hair is shiny and healthy! There is no effect of getting used to this conditioner, I already ordered the third pack! // Использовала этот кондиционер с каждым имеющимся у меня шампунем - результат неизменно отличный! Кроме того, мне нравится естественный травяной запах средства. Волосы к нему не привыкают, заказала уже третью упаковку.

Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this conditioner for 20 years and I still LOVE the aroma and the feel of it. And they have finally taken out the parabens!! God bless 'em.

My fav!

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Initially I bought the shampoo, and if you have read my review on that one, you know I am quite excited about it. Well, for this product it's not different. I love the aroma of this conditioner. It makes your hair soft and that's exactly what I want it to do. The shampoo rinses deeply, which makes me prefer to also use a conditioner. I recommend this one if you are looking for a conditioner. You won't regret it.

conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

did not like the smell of this conditioner

very strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has a very strong odor. I didn't use it because I was so repelled by the smell of it.

BEST CONDITIONER I'VE EVER USED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have thick, long, curly hair that needs a lot of moisture, and this conditioner does it. My hair has never been this soft with regular conditioners, and not only is this stuff vegan, free of nasty chemicals and great for detangling, it's also cheaper than most other conditioners I've tried and lasts longer! Plus I'm in love with the smell. It has this nice, sort of spicy smell that's so different than artificial sweet scents in traditional conditioners. I get compliments on how my hair looks and smells all the time. Sort of creepy when a stranger in the grocery store waxes poetic about the scent of my hair, but not enough to make me give up my Nature's Gate Herbal!

I like the fragance and the ingredients/Me gusta su aroma y los ingredientes

Posted by Inbo11 on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is the first conditioner that I use without silicones, and I like the experience. I love the fragance (I now that could be too strong) but two days after wash my hair, still smelling, and I like that clean sensation. I'll repeat Es el primer acondicionador que uso sin siliconas y se nota (aunque a la hora de desenredarme, me cuesta un poco más) pero es un precio a pagar por un productor natural y de de calidad). El aroma es fuerte, pero me encanta. Dos días después de lavarme el pelo aun se mantiene la fragancia, lo que hace que siga oliendo el pelo a limpio. Repetiré

Great. !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The fact that so many people have been using it for years says it all really. I quite like the scent , although it is a bit heavy, I don't use when i know I will be wearing a special perfume. A tip for people who say it flattens their hair, use a little less. It really doesn't take much . Leaves my hair literally squeaky clean.