Finally I found it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching forever for jojoba shampoo made similar to the kind I used back in my teenage years that worked miracles on my hair. After finding out the company I used previously no longer makes shampoo/conditioner of this kind, I lucked out happening upon this deal! Leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshed, and since I let my hair air dry, it dries shiny and fluffy when I rinse with cold water. I recommend this to anyone!

Good stuff, great scent!

Posted by healthydoesit on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am chemically sensitive and usually cannot tolerate any scented products. For Some reason, Nature's Gate has been good to me. This is the 3rd scent I've tried from their shampoo/conditioner line that hasn't bothered me! Yay!! This is a wonderful, light, fruity scent. Not fruity like Herbal Essence..more natural and subtle. Very good product. Keeps my hair clean with no residue too. A winner. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Happy customer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband really likes the smell and how it works well with his hair.

Great shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first about the ability of a natural shampoo to clean my hair, which gets oily. This product does the job and doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle afterwards. Good enough for my henna dyed hair as it doesn't fade the color!

Nature's Gate Rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Gate has been doing great job on producing such great shampoos. Everything I tried, their products have never disappointed me.

Gives the shine!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this shampoo in combination with Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner: together they made my hair shiny and easy manageable. I use them approximately 2 times a week, along with another.

Nature's Gate, Jojoba Revitalizing Shampoo, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good .. make my hair so soft

Nature's Gate, Jojoba Revitalizing Shampoo, 18 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful shampoo! Using for fine, thin hair.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice shampoo. I bought it to try no-SLS products and it is good, I'm not really amazed by it though. Okay for normal to dry hair, but on greasy or normal to greasy it's too nurtishing and leaves the hair a bit heavy. ------------------------------ Shampoing sympa. Je l'ai acheté pour essayer des produits sans SLS et il est bien, mais je ne suis pas non plus éblouie. Correct pour les cheveux normaux à secs, mais pour les cheveux gras ou normaux à gras il est trop nourrissant et laisse les cheveux un peu lourds.

Just OK

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The price is good for a big bottle. I used to buy Aveda shampoo, but found the price has become too expensive. So I decided to find cheaper alternative. This shampoo worked well initially, but after a while (about half way down the bottle), I found that it began to leave a residue on my hair, and didn't work as well as before. I'll tried another brand from iherb next time.