Help

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a mysterious itchy rash on his chest and back and nothing we tried helped. After reading some Iherb reviews, thought we'd give it a try before going to a dermatologist. It worked almost immediately in clearing it up!

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works for all kinds of skin irritations. The most important is something I discovered by accident. No matter how attentive I was to matters of sanitation, by the end of the day, I am sweaty and itchy in the groin area. I used to use powder, but that only lasted a short time. Now I put this lotion on after washing in the am, and am good to go for the rest of the day. Highly recommend!

Really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot. It isn't oily feeling...it soaks into my skin really good and it really works on dry rough spots. I really like it on my feet.

Wonderful body lotion ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for more than one year now. This is the only body lotion that I apply to my face when I need to. Not greasy at all. but moisturizes super well. Smell is wonderful if you like a little minty tea tree scent. It is a lot lighter than the Mango and the Hemp or the Oat ones from this brand. I tried them all, they were all great but this Tea tree is my favorite coz it's not heavy in summer heat, and in winter you can wear clothes right away after applying the lotion. I will buy it again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing, I even use it on my face.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, although I prefer the papaya one, smels nicer and summery ---- Es un producto muy bueno, en serio, aunque me gusta mas el que huele a papaya, que huele a verano

Love this stuff; for feet and rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

has a mild smell, and is a really excellent moisturizer like all the Nature's gate ones. I'm also using it on my face under my sunscreen and it works great, does not make me break out. Also using on my feet every day and makes them very soft (and the tea tree oil will fight fungus or other infections). Also good for helping rashes to heal. this brand is the best moisturizers I've tried so far, and great prices too. I consider this specific product a staple and have ordered several.

One of my Favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love and have been using Nature's Gate products for several years. I live in Arizona, and the tea tree lotion is fantastic for dry skin, it smells great and never oily. I also want to shout-out to iHerb for offering this product at a great price. I was amazed to find ALL the natural/organic products that I usually buy at my local store.

Best lotion I've used and a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used a variety of tea tree lotions and this is by far the best. The price is right and the lotion works as advertised. I'd pay twice this price if I had to - I'm glad I don't though. : )

Fayth

Posted by brennanchiro on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like this product alot. Not greasy or heavy. But works good.