Love It!

Posted by healthyu on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been comparing ingredients and prices amongst many brands of moisturizer. This brand seems to have the higher quality more natural ingredients for the size and price than any other brand that I have researched. I love the way this lotion feels on my skin! So smooth and light. With this product I do not need to reapply as often, and it lasts a lot longer, and keeps my skin smoother than the other brands that I have used.

Excellent ingredients, excellent result

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This goes next to every sink where we wash our hands. It works well, is very affordable and lasts a long time. No noticeable scent and the ingredient list is exemplary.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice, thick and creamy. I mix it with glycerine and I get lots of compliments from people. Leaves your skin moisturized and silky.

Perfume I would pay for!!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just started to use this and love it. Beautiful to use and ,as my headline says, a lovely fresh, gentle perfume I would pay for !

Great value

Posted by oakside on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best lotions for the money. Thicker (less diluted) than Nature's Gate Fragrance Free lotion. Pleasant scent. Decent ingredients. Almost unbeatable price.

Natures Gate Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2886084 on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just trie this lotion for the first time, and i love it. It lets my skin very soft and the smell is delicious!

This lotion is okay

Posted by 5631056742812596229 on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not notice any side from using this lotion so far.

Good Lotion

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice lotion, I like natures gate products, smells fresh. I only gave it four as I don't feel it keeps working all day, I have very dry patches and it does not quite take them away

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1393603 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very rich, smells like Hawaii

Stay away from it

Posted by Reviewer2427670 on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I personally cannot use this lotion because of the smell, for me it smells awful even after adding some essential oil and parfume. The lotion itself hardly absorbs by the skin. Couple years ago I tried Papaya lotion by Nature Gate and it was far more better, both smell and consistence.