Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed the toothpaste at first. It cleaned my teeth well and the taste was great. But, after a few days my teeth became sensitive and they were starting to bother me through the day. I stopped using it and my teeth are better. I don't know what is in the product that causes them to be sensitive, but my husband complained about the same thing. We went back to using straight baking soda. It cleans as well and doesn't make the teeth sensitive. I would give a rating of 2 for effective cleaning and taste.

I love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not only does it have no flouride, it actually doesn't taste like much while you brush your teeth - a big difference between this and commercial brands. I hated the feeling and taste in my mouth after I brushed with most commercial pastes (I've tried all kinds - Aim, Crest, Colgate, you name it) and they used to gag me sometimes. This only has a flavor when you are finished brushing - the peppermint oil leaves my breath smelling fresh and it is pleasant.

The Only Toothpaste I Buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best!! It doesn't make my teeth and gums feel raw like all others do. This is all my husband will use and he likes the paste not the gel the best.

great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fresh minty flavor with no funny after taste.

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great without harsh chemicals! After struggling for years with sensitive teeth, after using this for only several months my sensitivity has decreased so much my hygienist even noticed the difference without her telling me why.

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not for sensitive teeth

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for about a month and it's great. The smell and taste are pleasant and very comparable to a crest/Colgate, etc. My teeth feel clean afterwards and my breath fresh. It's not as thick as a 'regular' toothpaste, but it doesn't affect anything we except maybe the lid needs to be wiped a little more. Highly recommended.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

doesn't give a bad after taste like some natural toothpastes.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Le dentifrice !! Bon gout, lave bien, compo super, haleine fraiche!

wonderful natural toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, no residue, safe, foams well with water, makes my mouth feel clean and fresh, my teeth look good. Will buy again.