Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2575013 on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed the toothpaste at first. It cleaned my teeth well and the taste was great. But, after a few days my teeth became sensitive and they were starting to bother me through the day. I stopped using it and my teeth are better. I don't know what is in the product that causes them to be sensitive, but my husband complained about the same thing. We went back to using straight baking soda. It cleans as well and doesn't make the teeth sensitive. I would give a rating of 2 for effective cleaning and taste.

I love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not only does it have no flouride, it actually doesn't taste like much while you brush your teeth - a big difference between this and commercial brands. I hated the feeling and taste in my mouth after I brushed with most commercial pastes (I've tried all kinds - Aim, Crest, Colgate, you name it) and they used to gag me sometimes. This only has a flavor when you are finished brushing - the peppermint oil leaves my breath smelling fresh and it is pleasant.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1883482 on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great without harsh chemicals! After struggling for years with sensitive teeth, after using this for only several months my sensitivity has decreased so much my hygienist even noticed the difference without her telling me why.

great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fresh minty flavor with no funny after taste.

The Only Toothpaste I Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best!! It doesn't make my teeth and gums feel raw like all others do. This is all my husband will use and he likes the paste not the gel the best.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1225101 on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not for sensitive teeth

My favorite toothpaste...

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the strong peppermint flavor of this toothpaste. It makes my teeth and mouth feel very fresh.

wonderful natural toothpaste

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, no residue, safe, foams well with water, makes my mouth feel clean and fresh, my teeth look good. Will buy again.

Super

Posted by 4631226361141671811 on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Le dentifrice !! Bon gout, lave bien, compo super, haleine fraiche!

yum

Posted by 4823404864641193656 on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

doesn't give a bad after taste like some natural toothpastes.