Help

Great for your Teeth and Gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tooth paste is great for your teeth and gums. It also leaves a nice refreshness in your mouth. If you want to stay away from the over the counter tooth pastes that contain harmful ingredients and help keep your teeth and gums safe as well as helping to whiten your teeth, then I would say give this product a try.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using several varieties of Nature's Gate toothpaste for about 6 months now and really like them. My teeth are sensitive, and I used to use Sensodyne because it worked well to calm the sensitivity, but wanted to find something that didn't contain flouride, sulfates, sweeteners, etc. This is the first natural toothpaste I've tried that works to keep my teeth from being sensitive. I am impressed.

nor good nor bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any spectacular changes of my teeth color, but not aching or hurt as i do have sensitive teeth.

Love this toothpaste! Cleans very well!

Posted by tkensei on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am now only buying this brand of toothpaste. Works very well and leaves my teeth clean and smooth, unlike other natural toothpastes. I usually buy the non-mint flavours since they say not to use mint toothpaste with homeopathy.

Became my favorite toothpaste

Posted by RimaLand on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The plus is that it's Whitening Gel without any harm ingredients. Good amount of refreshing taste, not too much and not too small. Perfect, will buy again and again. Got my package today with the second one. Стала самой любимой пастой, после многих опробованных. Хорошее соотношение освежающиюшего вкуса, не слишком ядрёный и не слишком слабый. Буду брать еще и еще, сегодня получила посылку со вторым тюбиком.

toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste does help keep my teeth white

Really Good Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff! NO FLORIDE!, cleans great, mild taste, and yes, it does whiten the teeth nicely without chemicals!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

eelimäinen mukava koostumus. Pesutulos hyvä.

GREAT TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has a pleasant taste that is better than many other natural fluoride free toothpastes I have tried, but I'm not sure if I have seen a significant change in the whiteness of my teeth.

My First Herbal Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a thick natural herbal toothpaste that brushes through very well and leaves a pleasant refreshing taste.