Excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my teenage sons, this is a reorder, they love it and say it is the best system for acne and pimples. They have tried everything believe me, but this product they wanted me to order again, to keep the acne at bay. It cleared up all their acne and they are using this system to maintain their clear skin. Miraculous and a highly recommended product.

Great line of products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this system - it has noticibly improved my skin without drying it out.

Like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working well. My son has not used it for the recommended six weeks yet, it has only been about two. Will continue to use it, so far so good.

Pleasant smell

Posted by robbylikes on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Felt good on the face and nice smell. Breakouts along my jawline were aggravating.

Love the cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The other two aren't working well, but the cleanser is amazing.

Allergic reaction

Posted by maceventura on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Careful! If you have extremely sensitive skin, you may suffer from an allergic reaction using this system. It may work for others, but it did not for me. It made my problem-skin even worse. I wish I could tell you exactly what ingredient I was allergic to. Good luck! Cool, if this works for you.

Didn't work...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband because I was hoping to find a natural replacement for Proactiv. Within a week of switching to this product he started breaking out slightly. After the second week his skin was red and inflamed all over. I wish that it had worked, but he's going back to the Proactiv.

Ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This treatment system did nothing for my acne.