Maybe I am stinky...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't have any issues with body odor but wearing this in the winter at work, I still detect a mild sweat smell. The deodorant smells great but doesn't cover odors.

niceee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%, will not do what a cancerigene ordinary one will do, block yr pores! It smells so nice!

Who would of thought, Fruit Blend Deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm from Texas, so I know what sweat is! This is the best to take care of that problem and no aluminium like in most deodorants.

I am Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good value pleasant aroma, and No nasty ingredients and even better this is $7.00 cheaper than I can get them locally in australia.

Very good overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a very good natural deodourant. Smells wonderful on application. I wish it was just a little bit more effective. I take for granted that I will have to reapply my natural deodourant anyway, but even still after a while this one smelled a bit like sweat. Sweat and grapefruit, but still... Compared to many, it did a great job. Not quite as effective as the Jason, though.

Liked the Smell, But Not Much Else

Posted by abbyca on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked the smell of the product, but it didn't do much to keep me dry and while the scent was nice, it didn't last very long.

Not satisfied at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not satisfied at all. It keeps me just half a day. I used it two days and abandoned it.It does not work for me.

Smells great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this and the lemon & camomile deodorant because they work well, last for ages and don't contain propylene glycol unlike some others !

Fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fresh Fresh Fresh! I love this! and no aluminum!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A really long time retains the smell of freshness and good flavor.

1 2