Awesome Scent and Safe

Posted by rabbit on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant has a strong orange scent with just a hint of patchouli. Some don't like the smell of patchouli, but I love it - it's an earthy, woodsy scent. In my opinion, the combination of the two is pleasantly intoxicating. This works just like any other deodorant. It's not meant to keep you from sweating, so there will eventually be some odor and you'll need to reapply. With an antiperspirant, you don't need to reapply because it keeps you from releasing the sweat, bacteria, and toxins from your body which cause odor. I feel that the benefit of having a safer product which is free from aluminum and other toxic substances is worth the inconvenience of having to reapply. I use this when I know that I won't be around people for an extended period of time and then switch to an antiperspirant which will control sweat when I am going to be doing extended socializing, doing a lot of physical activity, and/or when it's hot outside. It helps to shower before applying to remove any existing bacteria from the underarms. Also, it is clear and has never left stains on my clothing. This is a great product.

One of the better natural deos Ive tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Citrus fruit is very effective for odor control, due to their anti-bacterial anti-fungal etc properties. A slice of fresh lemon as deodorant works much better (even better than chemical aluminum blockers) But thats not for everyone. (esp women who shave often - it stings a little then..). Im going to use this daily. Works for me.

very nice!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Covers odour,stays all day on me,smells pretty nice and all organic ingradients,i love it!

Works well :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't need much to stay fresh and for me this product works great, it doesn't mark clothes and with normal daily movement it lasts all day, if I'm working out or doing a lot of physical activity I'd want to shower after and reapply ^_^

Great product

Posted by luxaslast7 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works well on me.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

awesome smell works well

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Nature's Gate products. This deodorant works more effective than most. Though I do re-apply during the day.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant smell

absolutly fab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does not feel that has residue,is a great deodorant

Smell is nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice but it doesn't stay throughout the day (but then I live in a tropical country). The one I received has a slight defect - the applicator is quite loose so I have to gingerly apply it as the deodorant cream feels like it's dropping out.

1 2 3