Help

Love it!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought it on a whim couple weeks ago and I'm back to buy more! This conditioner is lightweight, smells wonderful & clean with it's fresh lemony scent, and it doesn't leave a build up. I have very oily and thin hair and this conditioner seems to give me a nice shiny & healthy bounce. I came back to buy the matching shampoo but it's out of stock so I'm getting several other Natures Gate products to try. Highly recommend this conditioner!

Lightly moisturizing, not too heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have thick wavy hair and this softens without weighing it down. So far, my fave conditioner in this line.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair and I wanted more volume. This conditioner is great! I also use it as a leave in.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful conditioner. Gives volume

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has the consistency of a hair mask but you don't need to keep it long on before rinsing it out. Perfect for my super tangled fine hair

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product Nature's Gate, Organics Herbal Blend, Conditioner, Lemongrass & Clary Sage ....having sensitive skin & hair and not being able to find reliable products [safe] products...it's nice to know that I could find them at iHerb.com. BAD thing....they're NOT always available! Cathy

Great conditioner!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Great smell. Gives my hair a lot of volume and makes it shiny and soft.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

gives no volume

Excellent for fine hair.

Posted by bughunter on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent during use that fades with rinsing. I have very fine straight untreated hair. I do not use styling products. I also do not use shampoo. I use just like shampoo, coating and working through the hair then rinsing immediately. Rinses easily and also does not leave a film on the body or shower. All shampoos are too harsh for my very fine hair, and many conditioners will not clean dust and oils from hair, but I find this conditioner works great as a cleaning agent and leaves my hair shiny, soft and feathery--in it's best natural condition. .

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this conditioner. Detangles hair well and has a lovely scent. Doesn't weigh down my thin and fine hair.

1 2 3