Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this item to try as Im using this same lavender herbal scent of conditioner. Using it in sunny Singapore, it's easy to glide on the armpits and doesn't leave a icky sticky feeling after application, only the herbal lavender scent that I like. I tend to prespire at the pits and I thought I did not smell as bad as before, in the middle of the day. I had totally forgot that I had this applied on, as there's no wet and soapy feeling at my armpits feel when I perspired. It was only at the end of the day when I was wondering why did my armpits not smell so bad that I actually recalled because I had this on. Wonderful, will recommend it to all.

Pleasant smelling, works well in humid climates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Coming from Singapore, our climate is humid, and we perspire a lot. This deodorant works well for me, and I like the pleasant herbal mixed with lavender smell it has. It's neither overpowering nor without smell, and smooth to apply. As for the ingredients and how pure/safe it is, I'm not one who bothers too much into this.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Prevents the smell of sweat. In very hot days, less effective, need several times Apply. But total "I'm pleased. Relative to all other natural deodorants I think the most effective.

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't sweat much so I don't need powerful deodorant so this works really well for me - great smell.

The Best Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simple the Best!

OK

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been searching for a long, long time a natural deodorant without toxic ingredients often found in this kind of personal care products such as aluminum, parabens, PEGs, glycols or phenoxyethanol… and this one has the composition I want. Moreover, it has a couple of characteristics that I like: its fresh, herbal and not overpowering scent (suitable for men) and its easy application. Above all, I love the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. However, this deodorant doesn’t work very well for me although I’ve find my own way to improve its efficacy: first of all I apply the deodorant on dry skin and then and I apply baking soda, finally I rub in and voilà!: no odor!. Personally, I prefer this one instead of aluminum loaded deodorants. Llevo mucho tiempo buscando un desodorante natural sin compuestos tóxicos encontrados frecuentemente en este tipo de productos como aluminio, parabenos, fenoxietanol, PEGs, glicoles… y este tiene la composición que quiero. Además tiene un par de características que me gustan: su olor herbal y fresco (adecuado para hombres) y su fácil aplicación. Lo que más me convence es que no irrita mi piel, que es delicada. Sin embargo este desodorante no es del todo eficaz para mí, aunque he encontrado mi propia manera para mejorar su eficacia: primero aplico el desodorante sobre la piel seca, acto seguido bicarbonato de sodio, por último froto y voilà: ¡no hay olor!. Personalmente prefiero este desodorante antes que otros llenos de aluminio.

Not work on me :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am look for a deodorant without parabens, zinc, toxics, etc... this one have all my requirements but now we are at summer, here is very humidity and I smell a little with it :( But If works on you.... I think is one of the best natutral deodorant.

Too good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had tried a lot of Nature's Gate deodorant and this is the strongest and lasts also in summer!Really love it!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and good

Herbal deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the lavender smell. Glides on easily. No white residue. Doesn't stop the wetness but then again it's not an antiperspirant. I like that it's natural and aluminium free. Works for me.

1 2 3