Help

Lemongrass & Clary Sage Deodorant - Great for Horses Too!

Posted by azlinda on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased a half-dozen of these to use for a rub-on insect repellent for a horse with sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate delicate noses and really keeps the flies away. Works better than the products sold for horses, at a third of the cost. Can also be used to spot treat insect bites on both the humans and horses.

Ehhh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to give this a try as I do every other product that is vegan. This didn't do it for me sadly, I will keep it as a backup for the winter months when it isn't a scolding 115 degrees.

The stick smells nice, but soon my armpits didn't

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this is great. Until I put it on the skin of my armpits. Within two hours, I was smelly. I'm a pretty heavy swetting girl, and not many deodorants work for me. This one was definately not strong enough.

Works well!

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, works well and PG free.

Nature's Gate, Organics Herbal Blend Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant smells wonderful, clean and natural. Goes on easily, it's light, doesn't stay and keeps me fresh throughout the day.

my fave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works as well as chemically deodorants without the headaches from added perfumes ive tried so many 'natural' ones and this is my fave!

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but it only last for about an hour, since i sweat allot maybe this is just me, the ingredients tought is very good so i will keep using it

Not for me

Posted by feelyounger on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When the package arrived, the cap of this item had come off and it was leaking. I think the change of weather (from US to singapore) caused the stick to melt. It continued to leak for a few more days. The deodorant does not work for me at all. The application is good and non sticky. The scent is nice but does not last and made me smellier as the day goes on. I tried it for sometime until my partner told me he could smell my odour from a distance. I have stopped using this product. I do not recommended it for sweaty people living with hot and high humidity weather.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. No allergic reaction! Works well with a mild scent and no sticky mess.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product...it dosent last long but better than using the chemical deodorants

1 2 3