Harmful ingredient: phenoxyethanol, a great deception

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy with this lotion, it was the perfect choice till I read that it contents phenoxyethanol, a harmful chemical ingredient, very similar to paraben. Please, nature's gate, stop using it in ALL your products. I am not buying this brand till the give up using it. A great deception, because we all are concern about carcinogenics, toxins, that is the main reason we choose brands like this, and then they deceive us!!!!

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent body lotion, great smell and price and it leaves your skin supple all day long .Recommended

Nature's Gate Defense Lotion Pomegranate Sunflower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A couple of years ago my daughter got me hooked on Nature's Gate Body Wash and Lotion. I like it because it is Paraben free, Alcohol free, No artificial colors, and Ph-balanced. Also it smells great. It's very hard to find in the stores here so I was delighted that I could ordered it on-line. Thank you. Joan Bly

One of my Favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love and have been using Nature's Gate products for several years. Their Pomegranate Sunflower lotion is wonderful. A nice sweet smell that isn't overpowering. I also want to shout-out to iHerb for offering this product at a great price. I was amazed to find ALL the natural/organic products that I usually buy at my local store.

Atlanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and I should have ordered more than one bottle my two little girls have helped me use the entire bottle.

Nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice. Good coverage, pleasant smell. Would buy again.

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice smell ang good consistence!

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells delicious and feels great.

Smells and feels so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product from Iherbs freebies and loved it. The ingredients are all natural and good for your skin and the lotion smells and feels so good. It is not too greasy and absorbs well. Love it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feels good and has a decent, light scent.

1 2 3