Great Hand Soap

Posted by Reviewer2135925 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this hand soap. Love that it is natural first of all and it makes great suds, also smells wonderful! I have one at each of my sinks.

rave review

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this liquid soap! In terms of effectiveness, it works really well. I love how moisturizing it is and the scent is wonderful!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But I would prefer something without artificial fragrance

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesnt dry out your skin, and smell wonderful. Will of course buy again! In norwegian: Enkelt og greit en kjempegod såpe, med en nydelig lukt og gjør det man forventer av en såpe. Men denne elsker jeg, helt klart min favoritt av alle håndsåpene:)

Good moisturizing hand soap

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizing hand soap at good price

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3167469 on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it in the kitchen where I'm constantly washing my hands, and it doesn't dry my skin.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it since 1 week and I have noticed that my skin is less dry for few minutes, more moisturized but not softer than usual. I also like the smell of this shower gel. I give it a 3 stars just because it doesn't leather enought and I have to use a lot of product each time so it become quite pricey... So finally I find that is just Ok

Squirts a lot at once

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the pleasant scent and cleansing power, but the pump is unusually hard to control and leads to waste. You can't press lightly for a little, or press down more for more. Any press will end up in a long squirt of soap. I bought several bottles for different bathrooms in the house -- including the Oatmeal version, too, so it isn't one faulty bottle. The smaller sized Nature's Gate soap bottles didn't have this issue....

Veldig god såpe

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stor flaske, rimelig, mild og behagelig

COOL