The Best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My thin, color treated hair has never responded so well to any other shampoo! This shampoo adds body and doesn't appear to be fading my hair color. Smells good. Love this!

Used to love it

Posted by Mustard on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It made my hair brighter. Also, made my curls more defined and with more volume. I really love the strong herbal & floral scent, but it could be a little overwhelming for some people. The thing is, with the constant use my hair started to get drier and gave me dandruff. Turns out it contains SODIUM HYDROXIDE, so it will be a while until I can finish it. If you have a sensitive or really dry scalp, then it is not for you. Otherwise, you could use it once in a while, but use another shampoo for daily use.

Judy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Nature's Gate, Chamommile Replenishing Shampoo, For Color-Treated Hair for 2 years, my hair condition becomes much better than before, my friends also noticed the difference. I like this product very much.

Wonderful shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't strip your hair, don't need to use much and the price is excellent. Hair is very soft and shiny after use.

Great shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells wonderful and definitely brings out the blonde highlights in my hair.

I Really Like This Shampoo!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it every day now, its great for my hair which is very oily & thin. It really suds up well, rinses clean and leaves my hair healthy and bouncy. Will definitely buy again.

¡Me encanta!

Posted by Bhakti on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

En un primer uso, sentí que me había dejado el pelo muy reseco, "estropajoso". Sin embargo, a base de probarlo y utilizarlo en más ocasiones, le he cogido el gusto. Me deja el pelo suave, limpio y brillante. En algunas aplicaciones, le añado el acondicionador hermano con camomila de la misma marca, el cuál hidrata mucho. En otras, no uso ni acondicionador ni nada. Estoy muy contenta con los resultados. El pelo me dura limpio más tiempo (tengo el cuero cabelludo graso, pelo fijo y medios y largos secos). No obstante, no he notado que se me aclaren las raíces como se supone que suelen hacer los champús con camomila. Tengo en mente probar otros de otras marcas con camomila, para ver si obtengo este resultado con alguno. Pero más allá de eso, estoy encantada con este champú. Creo que repetiré.

A great product at a great price.

Posted by chrissimcleod on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells beautiful and leaves hair clean and shiny.

excellent shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent shampoo

Good natural shampo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my daughter who has naturally blond hair. And I know that chamomile is good for blondes. This shampoo smells good and leaves a nice scent on your hair. Leaves the hair feeling clean and doesn't over-dry. Great value too!