The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My thin, color treated hair has never responded so well to any other shampoo! This shampoo adds body and doesn't appear to be fading my hair color. Smells good. Love this!

Used to love it

Posted by Mustard on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It made my hair brighter. Also, made my curls more defined and with more volume. I really love the strong herbal & floral scent, but it could be a little overwhelming for some people. The thing is, with the constant use my hair started to get drier and gave me dandruff. Turns out it contains SODIUM HYDROXIDE, so it will be a while until I can finish it. If you have a sensitive or really dry scalp, then it is not for you. Otherwise, you could use it once in a while, but use another shampoo for daily use.

Judy

Posted by Reviewer2945524 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Nature's Gate, Chamommile Replenishing Shampoo, For Color-Treated Hair for 2 years, my hair condition becomes much better than before, my friends also noticed the difference. I like this product very much.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1497416 on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells wonderful and definitely brings out the blonde highlights in my hair.

Wonderful shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't strip your hair, don't need to use much and the price is excellent. Hair is very soft and shiny after use.

I Really Like This Shampoo!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it every day now, its great for my hair which is very oily & thin. It really suds up well, rinses clean and leaves my hair healthy and bouncy. Will definitely buy again.

SIMPLY MAGICAL

Posted by Reviewer2748131 on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As we all know, buying products that are natural can get very expensive. Natures Gate products- not only are they not expensive, they're so great!! I love the way this shampoo makes me feel. It gives my hair this magical bounce and shine. ITs also great for volume. Definitely would recomend this to anyone. :)

My favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1198538 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love that it is organic and color safe! What a value. Seems a little strange at first, but my hair is definately cleaner feeling without buildup! Doesn't fade color, works awesome with matching conditioner.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1114393 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love the smell of this shampoo and what it does to my hair. will reorder in the furture.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1622959 on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair clean and yet doesn't make my scalp dry which is amazing.