LOVE this!

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has been my favourite shampoo for over 2 years now. It smells really good, and it makes my hair sooo soft. I've tried a lot of shampoos through the years, but this is superior to all other brands and kinds I have ever tried. Sadly, the conditioner isn't moisturizing enough for my dry and frizzy hair, but I still continue to use this shampoo.

Hair is Soft and Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This herbal blend shampoo smells really sweet and is indeed moisturising. Hair feels soft and smooth after washing.

Nature's Gate Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for the hair. Very soft and gentle on the hair, so much so that hairdressers ask what I use.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. I used some at my daughter's house and went on a mission to find it, since it made my hair feel and look great. It took some searching, but with a little help from my other daughter I was able to find your website and the particular type of Nature's Gate I was looking for. I recommend it highly

Best ever....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best shampoo I bought yet. Love alot of others iherb offers, but this one is by far the best smelling, lathering, cleasing and ingredient list. Thanks iherb!

Chamomile & Lemon Verbena Shampoo

Posted by brennanchiro on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to clean the build up from my hair.

Is like an organic detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are thinking this shampoo has the same smell as a famous french brand products, it does'nt.Smells like dishwasher detergent. It doesn't make a lather. I have to use a small amount of my regular shampoo first, and then this to make a lather or foaming effect. My hair is blond and dry, this leaves it shiny and very dry. I think this is a good natural shampoo for blond children.

Makes my hair tangle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not too crazy about this one. It makes my hair tangle, although it feels very clean, doesn,t suit my, straight, treated, heavy hair. Ok smell.

BEST SHAMPOO

Posted by Ruby64 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'VE EVER USED, GREAT SMELL TOO :-)

Shampoo Chamomile & Lemon Nature's Gate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great discovery!! It's a dupe of L'Occitane Verveine shampoo for a better price, really gentle with my scalp and keeps the hair really clean and fresh.Love it!!