No Conditioner Needed!

Posted by rabbit on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite shampoo of all time. It smells awesome and makes my hair shine. It has a strong orange scent with just a hint of patchouli. Some people don't like the smell of patchouli, but I love it - it's an earthy, woodsy scent. When I first switched to this shampoo, it reduced my dry, itchy, flaky scalp and dandruff. It's effectiveness for that particular problem has leveled off a bit since then, but it's still better than other shampoos for that condition. I don't even need to use conditioner with this - and I have long hair!

Great shampoo...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo and the conditioner. If you want your hair to shine, this is the stuff.

Love both the Shampoo & Conditioner!

Posted by oberhaus on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this product. I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner over the last couple of years. I do however alternate use with another shampoo (clarifying-avalon organics tea tree/mint) because my hair otherwise will get weighed down from overuse. I love the smell (usually cannot tolerate any scented products) and the shampoo is rich and leaves my hair extremely soft. I hope that Nature's Gate will continue to carry this line of patchouli for a very long time as this is my favorite!

COOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

COOL

Very mild.

Posted by lipo4ka on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very mild and soft shampoo.

Nature's Gate, Shampoo

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, good for my hair. washes the roots good, beneficial effect on the scalp. Can't say anything about color protecting.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the conditioning. Makes my hair feel very soft.

Good for sensitive and oily scalp

Posted by Stefana on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't evaluate the "color protection", because I currently have a neutral color that doesn't wear off that easy. I do have a very sensitive scalp and this shampoo is more gentle than a lot of baby-products I've tried. It does tangle the hair a bit, but it's nothing a normal conditioner can't take care of. I have oily and fine hair and I also use styling products, but I still find that applying this shampoo only once is enough for a normal wash. The result is a shiny, healthy hair with some noticeable volume. The smell is pleasant, but I don't think it persists, which is ok for me. All in all, I would buy it again.

wonderful scent

Posted by Debby29 on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my hair is soft and shiney

Favorite Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Won't use anything else. The smell is wonderful and it protects the color.