The best EVER!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is number one on my list and I have tried many many lotions. I believe I have the driest skin and my daughter also, but this product has exceeded all of my expectations. It leaves our skin shining ALL DAY LONG, when we used to have to apply lotion at least 3 times a day.

Nature Gate Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for dry skin, noticeable difference, and the price is right.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I live in the northeast and the cold winters up here wreak havoc on my poor hands. I put this on after everytime I wash my hands and I no longer have to worry about dry skin and cracking skin.

Love this product! Fabulous moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Marvelous product, especially for the winter months. I add essential oils to create my own personal scent. Love it!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my skin soft and supple. No yucky scents!

great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

smells great, hydrating without being greasy, lasts all day

It's thin

Posted by PinkOveralls on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be a richer moisturizing lotion. I have dry chapped skin and it doesn't seem to be doing anything special. I guess the tea tree oil and goldenseal are there to help heal, but I don't like the aroma of tea tree. The pump bottle is well-designed, though.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used Nature's Gate Moisturizing Skin Therapy for about 12 years! It really is great! I have had dry skin all my life and have tried hundreds of products through the years - but this product is the best!

Great product

Posted by myrfuentes on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best body cream for the price. I keep on ordering it for me and friends and family.

The best lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturizer; feels good and not greasy or watery; has great natural ingredients.

1 2 3 4