Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent absorption. No white marks left. Fragrance so weak I could say it doesn't exist. Most Sun-blockers cause me over sweat. With this one I actually think I sweat less than no blockers. High resistance to water and sweat. Though I haven't tried to swim with it. I have oily skin so for a moment after I rub it on my face the skin look terrible. But just for a moment. Since I'm using it people say my skin looks much better. Will buy again.

EWP approved sunscreen

Posted by jaymisu on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is on the EWP website as one of the least harmful sunscreens on the market! I started researching after i found out that the sunscreen people are wearing to snorkle in cancun and see the sea turtles is harming them and giving them skin problems. So when heading to cancun i wanted to buy something that would not hurt the turtles and this is it!

Great Natural Sunscreen

Posted by funkydharma on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although it feels a bit greasy when you squeeze ir out, it isn't greasy on the skin. It rubs really well and doesn't leave an obvious white mark on your skin. Good sun protection.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the smell, texture, and overall performance are fantastic. gentle protection even for the face, and guilt-free.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

will buy it again

It's good, but ALWAYS PATCH TEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was a good sunscreen for the first three hours, but my face began turning red and seriously itchy. I really wish it had worked for me because it did apply nicely and everything, but I think I'm allergic to something in the sunscreen. I never patch test because I didn't think I'd be allergic to anything but I can not stress how important it is to PATCH TEST!!!

sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took advantage of the savings and bought multiple tubes for my first purchase. I highly recommend the product. It is easy to apply, doesn't glump, goes on smooth. The zinc oxide absorbs into the skin and does its job of protecting the skin against harmful rays. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Awesome! Vegan, cruelty free, non-greasy. Highly recommended product.

excellent

Posted by NadiaHayel on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You won't burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is thick and definitely works, however it does leave a white cast. How you weigh that up is up to you.

1 2 3 4