we have been using for years

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband has scalp ecxema and this is the only shampoo that works for him. we have it sent to australia--the bottle lasts along time.

Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by Reviewer2743418 on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

Dandruff dissappeared

Posted by artojavanainen on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After start using this product my dandruff just dissappeared.

Super Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps relieve itchy scalp and soothes the skin

Amazing!

Posted by 5711065584069224578 on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has struggled with dandruff/oily hair since she was very small. We have tried over the counter dandruff shampoos, expensive salon shampoos, and even homemade shampoos. She would have to use these everyday so that her hair didn't look like a total grease pit, but even then you could still see flakes. I bought Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Calming shampoo & also the conditioner that went with it. OMGoodness! I can't believe the difference. Her hair is shiny, but not oily, and NO FLAKES. She's only been using it about a week. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for everyone's hair, but it sure was for hers. Thank you so much! In case your wondering why I didn't give it 5 stars, it's because we don't care for the smell that well. It's pretty strong smelling when you wash with it, but you don't smell it after it dries.

Very drying

Posted by Reviewer2095042 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shampoo for about two weeks, and maybe I need to give it more time, but it hasn't done anything so far for my dry, itchy scalp. And after I rinse the shampoo out, my hair feels like straw (I didn't have this problem with the shampoo I'd been using previously), so I worry there is something rather harsh in there.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works well for itchy scalp as a result of hair coloring

lucy perricone

Posted by Reviewer1127169 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Calms itchy scalp.

great for cradle cap

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my 2 mo son's stubborn cradle cap in 7 applications. Scent is strong, but not overwhelming. The scent doesn't linger in your hair after it dries.

Best Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2447300 on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is awesome for dry scalp. It is not only invigorating but it has a nice smell. This is the only shampoo I use.