Good product so far

Posted by Reviewer2286981 on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product on my face every night for about 2 weeks. It's VERY sticky, but I can live with that since it's the only vitamin E product I've found that doesn't have acne-inducing ingredients (in fact, this is 100% vitamin E oil, no other ingredients added. Can't beat that!) Using it during the day is somewhat impossible because it doesn't really absorb-it just stays on your skin, shiny and sticky. When using it at night, leave a towel under your pillow and change pillowcases often because it gets everywhere. Every morning, I've been waking up to SOFT, smooth-feeling skin-it's so good it's been taking the place of moisturizer for me! I have acne-prone skin and scars, and I have not noticed any new breakouts or other problems since using the product. I haven't had enough time to see if it reduces red/brown marks faster, but I'm crossing my fingers. Overall, a decent product if you take the small troubles to use it.

GREAT stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2168887 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great as a lip balm!

Vitamin E oil roll on

Posted by Reviewer1401723 on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most convienient way I have ever used vita e. Much better that cutting capsules.

The pop top can of vitamin E oils

Posted by Reviewer2927955 on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed and delighted by innovation and this is one example where "like Duh! is appropriate after "Eureka". Finally someone with a brain found a way to make using the ultra thick, sticky but effective vitamin E oil much easier. Thank you

first time using vit E!

Posted by Reviewer2000287 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this for 3 night, i can feel my face smoother and smoother day by day... before use this vitE, i had a dull dry skin... now im feeling my skin is more radiant and smooth.. but, its really sticky and quite uncomfortable at night.. just a small trouble, great result!

great

Posted by Reviewer3177018 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as my permanent lip balm; its awesome.

Vitamin E Roll-On

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore this roll-on. Again I was lucky with my purchase and nailed it because this product was exactly what I needed. It has amazing healing properties and improves your skin drastically. It is sticky but I don't mind as long as it's giving me great results like this. I apply in only around the eyelid and eye circles area and then I put my face cream on and I smear all together in, so I don't get to sticky but it leaves me only with beautiful moisture.I have dry and sensitive dull skin. Will definitely buy it again.I need this for ever :)

Amaizing

Posted by 5323450017700729714 on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have prone acne skin with scars. It heals my scars and pimples. My skin looks healthy and brighter. All of my friends noticed the difference.

Easy to use, takes a long time to absorb

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The roll-on is easy to use but be advised that the oil is very thick and is not easily absorbed into the skin. Other than that, it's a very good product. I've been using it to help old acne scars fade and it seems to have helped a bit. The bottle should last a very long time.

Great way to get pure vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1623549 on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works as described...pure vitamin e for your skin.

1 2 3