Unscented - easy on the nose/ allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

unscented- seems to working very well

good deodorant

Posted by Annush on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

odorless, gel texture helps fight perspiration

Long-lasting and really unscented.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Truly unscented and you will be too.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great, no scent,very fresh.I feel so good that I'm not messing up my body like some of the harsh deodorants. I will definitely buy again.

Delivers as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After I tried this I tossed my remaining Alba Clear Enzyme Lavendar because this works so much better. No odor after all day and it really is unscented. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because a few of its ingredients aren't that body friendly as reported on the Environomental Working Group's website. The Nature's Gates ranks a 3 while the Alba ranks a 2; lower is better.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years and feel confident that it is free of aluminum and other additives. Works effectively and was so pleased to see I could get it at iHerb for a great price.

100 stars if I could

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a brown sort of solid goo which goes on easily and doesn't come off on your clothes. There is no staining and there is absolutely no smell. I works all day, even after a long walk on a hot day. RECOMMENDED.

stunning results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really work for me though I have found my skin a bit allegic to it... No scent, no odor in air-conditioned room. May need reapply for heavy duty or under the sun for long time. But the texture is a bit sticky though colorless and no white residue on the skin....

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No horrible fragrance, and works well!

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Aluminum free deodorant that I have used. I tried many brands that never work all day.I will stick with this one.They also have many different choices to pick.

1 2 3