cmoore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years and like it very much.

What a discovery to have found the iHerb.com web site

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has changed my life and my sisters life as now we can go shopping, socialize, and have a quality life without having to worry about where the nearest toilet is as we have suffered with bowel problems all our lives (constipation)we had instant results and my skin and hair look great everyone is remarking how well I look. Thank you so much Nature's Herbs and iHerb for such a prompt service. Forever Greatful, Bernie in Ireland

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

The Best Colon Cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many colon cleansers over the years and most of them cause cramps AND you have to take a hand full of capsules per day. This colon cleanser is different, ONE capsule a day is all you need and it doesn't have "Senna" in it like a lot of colon cleansers do. Senna causes extreme abdominal cramps and I cannot deal with that any more.

Excellent Product with quick shippping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before and had previously purchased it at a brick & mortar location. But I wanted to have a readily available supply and decided to shop online. That's when I came across iHerb.com and after checking out their prices along with their shipping, I decided to try them out. I am more than satisfied and will definitely order other products from them in the future!

Instead of Fiber Drinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to keep me cleansed. Works like a charm!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product to help with waste removal!

For hubby's health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have my husband take this everyday...he used to have a bowel problem, NOT anymore.

Mild Laxative.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Older people often need a mild laxative. Particularly if one suffers from hemmerroids. This seems to be a good natural choice for everyday use.