The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying different topical products to quell severe arthritic and fibromyalgic pain and this is the best product I have found for almost instantaneous relief. It needs to be used more than once per day for chronic pain and you need to wash your hands or be sure not to rub your eyes after applying it. For my hands, I have some gloves I wear so that I don't get it near my eyes. The aroma is nice too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream helps with my pains in legs and it helped my daughter with her back pains. It is a little smelly, but since it helps, I don't care

Helpful for mild aches and pains.

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Didn't help much with deep seated back pain but was helpful for sore thumbs and knees. Smells great - fairly strong scent of wintergreen and herbal.

Great help for muscular aches, sprains and pains

Posted by nutranut on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I injured my foot several weeks ago and had constant soreness and pain radiating from the top of the foot to the ankle. It prevented me from continuing with my walking/exercise program and kept me awake at night. I had ordered this cream and used it in conjunction with epsom salt soaks and rest. I couldn't believe how much it relieved the pain and helped me to get to sleep. The smell is similar to other creams, but it doesn't really bother me. This is great to have around the house for injuries or arthritis pain.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I began purchasing this cream for my mother in law 5 yrs ago,she has arthritis in both knees and swears by this cream and its ability to relieve pain

Good seller

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the product purchased, the price and with fast shipping. I recommend the product and the seller.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Boswellin Cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I personally used this cream some months ago and ran out of it. When I performed a bend, squat, stoop and kneel project my aches in the body hurriedly made me reach for Boswellin Cream. Unfortunate I was out of it and went to the Health Food store to make a purchase of this item but they had none in stock and never heard of it. The retail associate recommended a substitute and it was no way near like the Boswellin Cream. The substitute give me a horrible chill in bed that night and the pain was still there the following morning. I immediately search for the old tube I had and discovered it ha a web address. I immediately order 4 tube never to run out again. In short Boswellin Creams heals those pain and offers great comfort and relief of folks pains. It works daily as you performs your daily task. Use it, feel it, rub with it and repeat it again as your body requires.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for pain relief. Be careful not to use around eyes though, it will sting and you'll end up crying like I did, lol...

Boswellin Cream, yes finally a product that really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been a regular user since 2000, as my joints have been in agony caused by draft of constant Air conditioning while driving, draft in restaurants, humidity, rain just to name a few. "Boswellin" really relives those aches and pains, I apply it sparingly on my Knees, Shoulders and elbows before going to bed at night. No other ointment offers this kind of relief . Try it, you will not be disappointed.

1 2 3