Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to help with his diabetes. So far it has totally removed the neurapathy in his feet and helped to lower the glucose to the point that he is off one of the medications. This was a fantastic find and I would recommend anyone to try this if they are having glucose issues. Not only would I buy this again but I all ready have bought three bottles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Living on an island all my life, I usually get this product right outside my house. It's good for almost everything, my mother use to say. It gives me the enegy I need to start my day. Being diabetic it also helps my blood sugar and circulation. Just wish this item would grow in Arizona.

Terrific Supplement For Glucose Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has already significantly lowered my dad's blood sugar levels.

super quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very effective and works for lowering blood sugar very fast

Try the bitter melon fruit instead

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all these bitter melon supplements but the results are not that great. So I tried a different way. Bought 2 bitter melon fruits at Stater and cook omellete style (cut in small sizes) and feast on them with two cups of rice, and orange juice( I usually dont do this because of the glucose spike. I just want to experiment). Then I check my fasting glucose after 8 hrs and i got 95 on my meter. I was really excited. Next I tried heavy carb meal and finish the other half of the omellete I cooked previously and check my meter after 2 hrs. I got 120 (normally this would be over 180 already).Well, it's a little bit bitter but try it with salad dressings. Besides, the fruit is very nutritious. Look online for bitter melon health benefits and you'll be surprised. I discarded already my gymnema, vanadyl sulfate, glucofit and bitter melon capsules and just stock my fridges with the real thing.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has dropped my sugar level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Lowers blood sugar. I will definitely order this again.

See Below

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works good with LevelRight

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I believe it works for me.

chinese secret