skin inflammation is gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on the other reviews claim to help aching joints. My joints are still aching, but my (minor but pretty annoying) eczema type of skin allergies which regularly flared up for about 20 yrs, and no dermatologist could help much about it, seem to be gone after 2 weeks of taking this herb. I researched it and found that celery seed is a general detoxifier, helps the kidneys to get rid of urates and other waste products and has a significant antiseptic action, plus reduces acidity in the whole body. pretty impressive!

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this product to assist with controlling my Gout. I found it to be best in it's class.It has a mild diuertic effect and assists in uric acid eleminatrion.

Nature's Herbs, Power-Herbs, Celery Seed Power, 60 Capsules (NHB-01099)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. I have used for years to reduce my high blood pressure.

b.m.burrows

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

this in combination with Pressure Optimizer, Hawthorn Caps and beet juice tabs have brought my blood pressure readings down to 120/58.

Great Supplement!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

My father has gout and I read where celery powder and cherry extract may help prevent reoccurrences. So far, so good. The last time he had a severe episode he wound up in the hospital. We have learned that education and prevention are the KEY!!

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

My joint pain is gone, my blood pressure is normal without additional precription meds. My wife and I take 4 caps each per day, so I wish it came in a larger quantity. A 60 cap bottle is just too small!

For Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to help keep my blood pressure down. This is a good product at a good price.

Nature's Herbs, Power-Herbs, Celery Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Amazing- simply amazing. The pain in my joints is gone. Best taken along with cherry extract.

Nature's Herbs,Celery Seed Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great. When I stopped taking it for a few days because I had been so ill with a stomach virus I noticed my joints aching again. As soon as I resumed, my joint pain went away. I would definitely recommend this product. It really works.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

Husband using this along with Hawthorn, Nettle Leaf & Black Cherry Extract capsules to prevent & fight gout attacks. Works great! L.V. Indian Trail, NC