Help

Nature's Herbs, Phyto Estrogen-Power Standardized Extracts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few years and this is the first time ordering from iHerb.com. I feel it helps my various symptoms of menopause.

Good for menapause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a complex with multiple supplements. I have been taking it for about two years. (I also take other pills like calcium and multi-vitamins.) It relieves my menapause symptons, especially hot flashes. My skin seems to have improved too. My friends say most of my age spots seem to have gone away. I love this product!

Best for menopause systoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

started using when stopped the estrogen supplements after 5 years. First found the formula at Walmart where it was made just for them--then they removed from shelves. Was glad to find this formula (with no black cohosh) surfaced here. Removes the afternoon tired feeling when take in the am! It's great. Been using 10 years Can't believe it has been discontinued again on this website March 2014

Good for menapause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my sister b/c a freind talk her about this product supplements. She has been taking it for about one years. (She also take other pills like Immucore, Vit D, calcium and multi-vitamins.) She said htat It relieves her menapause symptons, especially hot flashes. Her skin seems to have improved too. She love this product!

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not been having consistent hot flashes since taking these capsules. I take two every other day, this works for me...