Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect shipping, high quality product, I am very pleased.

reishi rates over 5000 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one seems a good potency...it takes time to tell..Chinese ate this as a food during their adult lives....food, as in daily diet....we are too supplement crazy in the west: "this for that" mentality could be rather extreme....

Healing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do thank God I started taking this mushroom bought thru iherb.com...it helps me relax, and sleep!

Nature's Herbs, Reishi Mushroom, 600 mg, 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help lower my blood pressure in combination with some other supplements! I am having good results so far!

Mrs Hanna Forster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Reishi Mushroom, 600mg, 100 Capsules is a fantastic product, great to build up your immune system and great in value :)

Awesome Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for a couple of weeks now. I’m noticing far less stress (and for this time of year that’s amazing!) and more energy. This item has nearly twice to three times the mg than others so I’m only taking two capsules twice per day, instead of three. Excellent value and each day I’m feeling better and better. I recommend this for anyone who suffers from stress.

don't like at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i feel i wasted my money w/ this product, it made my allergies worse. I will stick with another brand