Sea Kelp 640mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very fine product. My endocrinologist was able to stop my thyroid prescription because my blood work on my thyroid is now in the higher range.

jeanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is all that they said it would be. It has helped my hair and nails as well as my skin.

Improved iodine intake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wow! This product is really hellping to improve my thyroid balance.You have become my new supplement company. Other orders will be forthcoming. Thank-you, Craig.

Natures Herb Sea Kelp formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The recent formula change of this product [the removal of bladderwrack] made this supplement useless for my wifes thyroid condition and searching for a equal replacement has been very difficult. She used about 1&1/4 bottles per month and we are still looking for a replacement product which helped her as much as the old formula of "Natures Herb Sea Kelp".

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the Nature's Herbs Sea Kelp because they don't have any addtional iodine in their supplement. It only kelp and nothing else.

Great for Cholesterol

Posted by BillyBoy on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this on a tip from a patient and it DOES lower your cholesterol! Mine went from 210 to 165! Take with B-2.

How much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My bad on this one. I did a search for iodine and this came up. Not thinking to read further than my assumption, I received this thinking I was getting my daily requirement of iodine. There's no way to tell when you read the label. I called and asked customer service and they couldn't tell me. They gave me a phone number--no one answered it--and a website that didn't actually work. So I still don't know if I'm getting the amount of iodine the doctor told me I needed.

SEA KELP ENDORSEMENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage readers to purchase Sea Kelp from iHerb. Sea Kelp is one of nature's richest sources of iodine, essential for optimum thyroid health; additionally, iodine plays a vital role in various body systems, including maintenance of cardiovascular wellness and hair growth, among other things. Take it alone, with other supplements, or with thyroid medication, as it only augments medicinal benefits; however, never take Sea Kelp with any baked good or beverage, such as soda pop, containing bromine, which will negate/ contraindicate the iodine's efficacy.

KELP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good! Will keep buying. I take it before and after I have a mamogram good for radiation exposure not to mention all the vitamins in it.

Bladder Wrack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For weak thyriod. Brings it up. Sea kelp instead of Medication from doctor.