A must have!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over 7 years and it's a must have for me and my family. I love this product and I'm glad that iherb.com has this product for the price, great price. In the health food store and whole foods sometimes they don't carry acidophilus in a no milk formula. Thanks iherb.....

Apple Orchard Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2180812 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. There is nothing else on the market that contains this spectrum of amino acids and comes in a very digestible form that happens to taste so good.

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is almost essential for vegans or near vegans.....a boost in aminos that you feel working.probiotic is the best i have tried so far.not giving5 stars only because it is a little de-hydrating(probably due to the fiber content) good to drink plenty of water while taking it.

acidophilis

Posted by Reviewer2218920 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product. highly allergic to a lot of stuff. No problems with this at all.

product

Posted by Reviewer1671497 on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years because it's non-dairy, good taste and an effective probiotic. This is also a reliable company.

Oooo.... Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1271345 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried this, I was almost addicted to it. Unfortunately no one else in my family seem to have the same thought as me, so I ended up drinking most of it. The green apple flavor makes it enjoyable but I really like the ingredients that it contains. When they made this, they really took their time in what they decided to put in it. So many companies are quick to put a product out without concern for their customers but Nature's Life got it right when they made this! It would be nice to have other flavors but I'm good with the Apple Orchard! Just make sure to drink it up within 1 month as it tends to get a bit strong & the ingredients start to collect near the opening.

how it works

Posted by 4997430017370109064 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works Awesome. Best thing that"s natural.

Good product

Posted by 5670328906702435857 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the tarty apple flavour of this. I have digestion problems but this is so easily digestible.