Will not buy this again

Posted by Reviewer1570843 on Apr 17, 2013

My favorite skin gel was out of stock, so I tried this one. First ingredient is water and the second is Carbomer, a large polymeric chemical composed of acrylic acid monomers. Then follow six other chemicals, including Phenoxyethanol, rated hazardous by EWG. Finally there is some aloe. The Aloe Life product is 99% organic aloe.

Cooling after sunbathing!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I use aloe vera after sunbathing, this one has also camomile and comfrey, which makes it ideal for the purpose. The price is excellent for that vast amount of product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not what I thought

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 24, 2012

Water is the first ingredient.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Nov 29, 2011

I was buying this product previously from the local health store. For about $ 4.00 more. I'm so glad Iherb now carries this. It has a lovely light sent and is soothing to the skin. I really like it and will continue to use it.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Nov 04, 2011

This formula has been around for years and years. Clearing up my husbands cystic acne on his back. Its beautiful now. Old timey ingredients. Good for after shaving. Great for after swimming too.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Nov 01, 2011

Nice herbal smell, nice product.

excellent substitute for face moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1969140 on Oct 30, 2011

I have a combination skin and its difficult to go for any kind of moisturize.I had once got the aleo vera gel from OTC (after reading a lot about its positive effect on skin). However, on every application my skin would have a tingling sensation. Frankly speaking i was a bit apprehensive to order the above product but nevertheless i thought i should give it a try. The gel works wonderfully on my skin.I apply it over my vitamin c serum.Once the gel gets properly absorbed by the skin, my skin feels so soft to soft. I wont use it on my body skin, coz i feel its not moisturizing enough

Great aloe vera gel

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Sep 15, 2011

Great product for a great great price!

nature's life . aloe vera gel herbal blend

Posted by Reviewer1856267 on Sep 14, 2011

...... 5 ***** l.s., the fact, that i re-order says something about your quality and logistic. p.s...to lazy to "judge" each and every product, but as written above: a satisfied customer. barcelona,spain.

Nature's Life, Aloe Vera Gel Herbal Blend, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2636465 on Sep 01, 2011

A nice texture. Doesn't sting either.

1 2