No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just start taking but I can say that I don't feel any difference. I use now only when I am out of home and don't have my Apple vinegar with me. I will use until end anyway. Maybe something change after the second one, but I will not buy again.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have taken these tabs and found them wonderful. I will be getting more because we feel so good after taking them .

Tremendous Product but shipping price now unaffordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thumbs down on Iherb and the change in shipping prices to Canada. I can no longer afford this product.

Great alternative to Prilosec.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Suffered with GERD and heart burn issues for 25 plus years. All that time I was hooked on Prilosec to find relief. Tried switching to apple cider vinegar and found a great alternative for heart burn relief. Drinking ACV was difficult because of the strong taste, so I switch to the pill form 250mg Nature's Life ACV and it work just as well as the liquid ACV without the horrible taste. I take 3 or 4 pill after every meal and have no need to take the Prilosec anymore. Strongly recommend this product as healthy alternative to OTC acid blockers.

Convenient Apple Cider

Posted by tsalach on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Am taking it where ever I go in my bag. Take 1 tablet with my meals and boosted my digestion. No acid reflux ever since taking apple cider. I do consume the liquid form as well, when I am at home.

Natures's Life Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product when you want to take it but you don't want to drink it.

Just plain good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ACV should be a staple. It kills Candida, it balances pH, it just makes your body happy. And taking capsules is the best way to ensure that you are getting it. The liquid stuff can be difficult to drink sometimes.

satisfied