Got Rid of That Ringing in My Ear. Now I can Sleep.

Posted by maria-and-xenios on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has been a life saver. My ENT doctor recommended it for chronic tinnitus and it worked. In addition, it improved the circulation in my legs. I feel like dancing again.

Request for larger size bottles of this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great supplements, but it would be helpful if iHerb stocked the larger bottles available from this company (that is, the 200 or 250 tablets per bottle). I purchase from overseas and it all adds up in postage etc.

connective tissue strengthener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a trained natural therapist and like to take these daily to help with connective tissue issues

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like ingredients in this supplements and I think it did help with few infections we had. This one is one of those I am buying continuously.

Work well for micro-capillary circulation, particularly for chapped lips!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

However the smell is rather awful but swallowing it fast helps. When I'm on lemon bioflavonoids, I no longer have chapped lips and rarely need lip balm! When I don't take them, my lips flake, peel and seem like sausages in a too tight and painful casing! I used the brand KAL before and those never smelled.

I think it is good, I want to know what "complex" means on the nutrition facts

Posted by tidfit on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want 100mg of Hesperidin, but this says Hesperidin Complex: 100mg... so my question is... does that mean 100mg of Hesperidin, or does it mean it is a 100mg of a complex of vitamins that also contains an undisclosed amount of Hesperidin? This is very important and I cannot find the answer.

Helpful for Meniere's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 6 months. My symptoms (vertigo, ear pressure, intermittent hearing loss, mild occasional tinnitus) have reduced markedly, but this coincided with a dramatic reduction in sodium, so initially, I wasn't sure whether the bioflavonoids were having an impact. About 2 months ago, I got forgetful about taking them, and my symptoms ramped up again! So for me, a combination of sodium restrictions and bioflavonoids seems to be helping make life more pleasant. I'm not symptom-free, but much better than I was.

Best price / performance

Posted by Hungarian on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best price / performance

Still using it so can't fully review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived fast and I've been using it daily but can't really tell if it's helping. It was recommended by my dermatologist, to help strengthen my capillaries. I think I see improvement but I wouldn't be able to review it better than that.

WELCOME ALL TO ENJOY EXTRA 10% .PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF HERE on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too bad.. Dears to All (New & Existing) Members of iHerb, Before you check out, Please Welcome to Enjoy $5 Savings + ( 10% Off all in total) 5% Off + 5% Rebate you will receive as Loyalty Credit and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed. In your shopping cart, simply click enter to apply *** L H V 8 6 6 *** together with this offer *** S E P 1 5 *** - Save $5 on orders over $50 USD. One time Use Only. This offer ends on Wednesday, September 20th, at 10:00 am. PST.

1 2