Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3237037 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has best value for money there is. This is the best formula I've found. Other products don't include vitamin D-2, Copper (good to have with zinc), Boron, Bamboo and most doesn't have Glutamic Acid HCl either. Calcium may not be the best taken with zinc because calcium has blocking effect to absorption of zinc. But this is not real problem because zinc absorption may suffer only like 10 % which is not relevant. I take this with 10mg of B6 vitamin (regulates your stomach, absorption, mood) which makes this superb ZMA + calcium + D2 + Copper + Bamboo + Boron + Glutamic Acid HCl product. I don't know about my bones but this helps my muscles to relax and recover from stress from weight lifting. I sleep better and I feel more rested when wake up. Definitely 5 star product!

Calcium tabs

Posted by Reviewer2040585 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these calcium tablets, I take one after lunch and two after dinner and I do not have any problems sleeping thru the night for 6 months.These calcium tablets have replaced my Exedrine PM tabs. No constipation problems.

Almost perfect...

Posted by Reviewer2830780 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just wish one pill a day would meet the daily requirements :-)

Posted by wicked72 on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good mix of the three main minerals

Posted by Dreamer37 on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Allows a good recovery from stress and / or acidosis (intense sport with many proteins or after holidays..)

Good product.

Posted by 5513928902960506053 on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has the requirements for calcium absorption.

Good vitamins

Posted by 5546223207374004244 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pills are large but that seems normal for calcium/magnesium vitamins. I only take one a day, so it's not bad. Happy that the bottle is large and won't run out quickly!

Good Synergistic complex of the minerals.good value.

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product contains optimal Synergistic of these minerals. and more nutritive like vitamin D ,copper,bamboo,boron,glutamic acid,for better absorption and efficiency. and the minerals are from several forms. a good value product. ( i only gave 4 stars because usually zinc gives me more special energy).

Too soon to evaluate fully...

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this in an attempt to co-supplement Biotin with zinc, since I developed acne when I was on Biotin only before. I've been avoiding the sun, so I thought that the calcium in the supplement might be good for me too. The tablets are kind of big- it would have been better if they came in small, easy-to-swallow capsules. That said, I'm an SLT and it's no problem for me to swallow this with a chin tuck. The only real issue I've been having with the supplement is that I seem to get a bad headache and fatigue when I take this. I always take a lot of other supplements, though, so I'm not sure if this is what's causing the problem. I suppose I'll have to do a bit of experimenting to pin down why it happens...

100% Happy

Posted by Reviewer1389571 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got a product two weeks after order (Lithuania). Fully satisfied with package, got all I ordered. Starting to use from today. :) And thank you for a little presents!

1 2