Best value kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have uterine fibroid, myoma, or tumor, kelp will help get rid of them. I had uterine myoma and opt for non surgery removal. After a lot of research, i know i am lacking iodine in my diet. A couple of months after taking kelp religiously, they're gone! So happy :)

Icelandic Kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my thyroid as a result my energy level has increased.

Careful with that!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of the positive reviews; I started taking it, and realized that my period decreased from 25-27 days to 15 days, which made me scared and so I stopped using the product. Seeking better about, I found several articles stating that organic iodine (as kelp), are dangerous to health and may cause breast cancer and destroy the thyroid; is only recommended inorganic iodine as Lugol. I'll throw out the product, it is better to lose some money than lose health.

* * *

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It keeps me warm but also makes me sweat more.

Natural Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like kelp more then щнрук iodine tablets. Better to take in with or before meal, otherway you'll feel sea (kelp) aftertaste.

kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kelp I take for over 20 years as it is very good for the hair and your wellbeing

There is a situation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

California State Prop. 65 states that it might cause cancer or reproductive problem. I am not sure of the implications, can be something serious or simply plays safe to meet the statuary requirement.

Great value, very easy to swallow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Where I live in CA the soil is very deficient in iodine so getting it from other sources is a must. Unfortunately I am not the biggest fan of eating seaweed daily and most mineral supplements can be pricey and unnecessary if you have a well rounded diet and drink clean spring water so I buy these. The pills are very small and easy to swallow so taking them daily isn't a chore. I've also heard that Icelandic kelp is the most iodine rich and pure.

on my way to a healthy eating pattern .....

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The biggest side effect of my medication is nausea. I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat. I've read Kelp can make you hungry. That would be great for me so I ordered Nature's Life Kelp. I have to take at least 2 tablets a day. Hopefully I can find the right dosage and get back to my healthy eating pattern. Losing weight and more energy would also be nice but most important is a healthy eating pattern. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sooo big bottle and so low price! It's good for big family)

1 2 3