Not effective for me

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Magnesium Malate for more than 10 years now to relieve pain, cramps and migrain. During the last 5 years I use Source Naturals Magnesium Malate. I ordered Nature's Life to save money. Three tablets Source Naturals contain 425 mg Magnesium and 2500 mg Malic Acid. Two tablets Nature's Life contain 400 mg Magnesium and 1920 mg Malic acid. The amount Magnesium is about the same, the Malic Acid is about 20 % less. Thursday morning I took the first dosage Nature's Life, unfortunately Saturday morning I woke up with a lot of pain. After taking a few double dosages Source Naturals I felt normal again. In the Dr. Oz show I saw a test how to solve a tablet. I had to use the microwave a few times to achieve the right temperature. The Source Naturals tablet was solved within 10 minutes, the Nature's Life tablet was still not solved after 12 hours. That could explain why it is not effective. I keep using Source Naturals Magnesium Malate for the rest of my life. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

needed this

Posted by katiemr on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a severe magnesium deficiency and this brand of magnesium seems to help me the most out of others that I have tried. This works the best- I notice a huge difference in the way my body feels if I happen to forget a dose.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1080275 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand of magnesium malate is the most effective in my opinion. It really makes a difference in my muscle pain.

Sharon B

Posted by Reviewer1147114 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After much research, I found this product very easy to asorb. It's not full of other junk. I find it works well for me.

Magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tablets have been wonderful for me. They're big, but generally I'm able to swallow them alright. A couple times I cut them in half, and then I had trouble. But since I've been taking them, I can feel the magnesium working in my body, and I've been trying to raise my magnesium level for a couple of years. Finally!

best price / value Magnesium Malate

Posted by Hungarian on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the most absorbable Mg!

The most economical magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer1901476 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High value for money: magnesium+malic acid, both has specific benefits. No leg cramp since I taking it.

Mag. Malate 1,300 mg

Posted by 5372817788617147863 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased of how it helps with the restlessness in my legs when I try and go to sleep. I recommend this form of Magnesium above other types of Magnesium because they didn't work. This did, as far as I'm concerned.

Life-changer

Posted by 4676466487756951401 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a life-changer for me in coping with chronic pain and fatigue. After several years of sedentary activity level (i.e. only being able to get up to walk to the bathroom and back or to the car and back) i started taking these pills and also mysteriously started being able to go for walks the same day. I don't know if they are related because i'm not a scientist but my experience is that when i forget to take them i have a harder time moving. Hope they help you like they helped me! And good price point as well. Medium-hard to swallow but worth it.

Great Value But Not a Fan of Tablets ....

Posted by 5516202096345799397 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps Magnesium is not relevant when it comes to capsules or tablets but I went from Citrate capsules to Malate tablets as I heard that malate is better for my needs. Why is this pill not available in capsule form? Would it 'digest too quickly' or to simply save production costs?

1 2 3 4