Not effective for me

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Magnesium Malate for more than 10 years now to relieve pain, cramps and migrain. During the last 5 years I use Source Naturals Magnesium Malate. I ordered Nature's Life to save money. Three tablets Source Naturals contain 425 mg Magnesium and 2500 mg Malic Acid. Two tablets Nature's Life contain 400 mg Magnesium and 1920 mg Malic acid. The amount Magnesium is about the same, the Malic Acid is about 20 % less. Thursday morning I took the first dosage Nature's Life, unfortunately Saturday morning I woke up with a lot of pain. After taking a few double dosages Source Naturals I felt normal again. In the Dr. Oz show I saw a test how to solve a tablet. I had to use the microwave a few times to achieve the right temperature. The Source Naturals tablet was solved within 10 minutes, the Nature's Life tablet was still not solved after 12 hours. That could explain why it is not effective. I keep using Source Naturals Magnesium Malate for the rest of my life. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

needed this

Posted by katiemr on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a severe magnesium deficiency and this brand of magnesium seems to help me the most out of others that I have tried. This works the best- I notice a huge difference in the way my body feels if I happen to forget a dose.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand of magnesium malate is the most effective in my opinion. It really makes a difference in my muscle pain.

Sharon B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After much research, I found this product very easy to asorb. It's not full of other junk. I find it works well for me.

Life-changer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a life-changer for me in coping with chronic pain and fatigue. After several years of sedentary activity level (i.e. only being able to get up to walk to the bathroom and back or to the car and back) i started taking these pills and also mysteriously started being able to go for walks the same day. I don't know if they are related because i'm not a scientist but my experience is that when i forget to take them i have a harder time moving. Hope they help you like they helped me! And good price point as well. Medium-hard to swallow but worth it.

Mag. Malate 1,300 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased of how it helps with the restlessness in my legs when I try and go to sleep. I recommend this form of Magnesium above other types of Magnesium because they didn't work. This did, as far as I'm concerned.

The most economical magnesium malate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High value for money: magnesium+malic acid, both has specific benefits. No leg cramp since I taking it.

Magnesium malate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tablets have been wonderful for me. They're big, but generally I'm able to swallow them alright. A couple times I cut them in half, and then I had trouble. But since I've been taking them, I can feel the magnesium working in my body, and I've been trying to raise my magnesium level for a couple of years. Finally!

best price / value Magnesium Malate

Posted by Hungarian on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the most absorbable Mg!

A favoured form of magnesium that I wish you would provide in a 250-tablet-sized bottle (that's available by others).

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A superior choice of chelated (whole-body) magnesium by far (over the more common magnesium oxides and citrates) with less digestion-related issues and more body retention. I'd like to add that I prefer many of "Nature's Life" products for their formulas, as well as both their price and quantity of bottled tablets.

1 2 3 4