Help

PLEASE remove the SORBITOL.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would like to use this product because of the particular balance of minerals. Not many Cal Mag blends have phosphorus which provides me with a beneficial effect energy-wise. However, I can no longer use this Superabsorbeze liquid as I’ve come to realize that the sorbitol (sweetener) upsets my digestive tract and makes my face break out in a rash. If you have digestive tract issues or skin trouble (or a host of other health issues), you may want to google FODMAPS. Removing them can clear up a whole host of issues. Sorbitol is top on the list of problematic FODMAPS for me. I would really like to see this company put out a version of this formulation that is sweetened with stevia, or dextrose, or nothing (let the consumer add the sweetener of their choice). So many people are dealing with digestive issues these days. Why limit your customer base by added problematic ingredients, especially when there are non-problematic alternatives. I also take issue with the 'Made with pride in the USA' on the label. Recently, when California dock workers were on strike, products that were made in China or had ingredients from China in them became unavailable. Around the same time this product was ‘out of stock’ everywhere. So I called the company to see if the product had been discontinued (This was prior to me realizing that the sorbitol was a problem) or if any of the raw materials in it were sourced in China. The answer to the first question was ‘No’. To the second question, the customer service rep very sheepishly said that well, yes that ‘may' be the case. Hmmmm! So, technically, if that is the case, 'Made with pride in the USA' could be correct....But it ‘feels' misleading if the ingredients come from China.

Good absorption rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia, among other things, and suffer from muscle tension/pains and insomnia. Since I sleep soundly on this supplement it must have a good absorption rate. The calcium to phosphorus ratio is perfect, and the amount of calcium is perfect too. The calcium and phosphorus are both in the form used by the bones. Most liquid supplements have too much calcium, considering that you will get some calcium from food intake as well. The calcium to magnesium ratio is perfect. But since I have diseases that depletes magnesium, like diabetes, and hence need more magnesium, and more magnesium to calcium because of fibromyalgia and heart arrhytmias, I combine this product with liquid magnesium, 1 tbs, from "buried treasure", also found on this website.

Cal Supp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty supplement - not too sweet.

this might not for a lactose intolerant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

bought it and tried it for almost a week, had a terrible diarhea, i get better after i stop consuming it. taste good, just did not work for me

Well put together product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has excellent values of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and D. As good as anything I've used of the liquid type. Could use a little more oomph in the taste but can be added to juice or yoghurt. I will buy it again.

Works & Tastes Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best calcium liquid supplement with absorption enhancing components I have been able to find in terms of flavor and price, as well as a variety of calcium types, including lactate

Excellent for those who want to keep bones healthy. Great for non-dariy people!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is EXCELLENT for bone health! It contains a good amount of Calcium and Magnesium. AND just as important, THIS formula contains twice the PHOSPHORUS of other formulas of this combination. It contains 60% RDA of PHOSPHORUS! I use 2 servings a day since I do NOT use dairy products. PHOSPHORUS if essential for your bones. Other formulas only contain 30% per serving. This formula contains 60% per serving! It also contains Vitamin D3. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

effektivniy preparat,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

budem eshe raz brat

easy to digest. nice taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

easy to digest. nice taste.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes ok cold. I have been very happy with the health benefits.

1 2