good

Posted by bugajuk on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good form of zinc, although it makes me sick if i drink it on empty stomach. But if i eat at first, its ok. I will keep using it. I searched lower dose because too big dose makes opposite effect on immune system...

Zinc Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I like that they are all natural and that they are small sized capsules, which are easy to swallow.

Price is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The price is cheap for what you get and the ratio of copper and zinc are good,I'm not sure if it's helped what I got it for acne because I do still get acne.

Perfect ratio

Posted by ShaunD on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While RDI of Zinc to Copper is 15mg to 2mg, copper can be devastating to take if you are in excess. The ratio in this pills (which are small and apparently with very little filling) is perfect and it would suite everyone. I take another multivitamin with 15 mg of zinc (+ 15 mg zinc tablet) and I can tell this pill which brings the total zinc to 60 mg /day responds to me very well. You shouldn't need much more copper when taking zinc. Only high doses will lower your copper level. Your body regulates copper and absorbs more if required. Still, 50 % of copper is released in bile and this amount changes if you require more copper in bio-available form in your body. So a little extra is useful but don't go as far as 4 mg of copper/day.

Great quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quick shipping, great service and amazing price, very happy :) thank you!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not even cold, so it works for my immune system.

Good

Posted by Lulu97 on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'ai acheté ce produit pour améliorer l'état de ma peau il aiderait également à la cicatrisation ; j'ai coisi celui la car il contient du cuivre ce qui est pratique car à prendre trop de zinc, cela provoquerait un manque de cuivre alors cela évite d'acheter une boite de cuivre en plus - I bought this product for my skin care ; i choose this one because it contains copper : too much zinc can produce a lack of copper so instead of buying a bottle of copper and a bottle of zinc, i can have both with this one, its very practical i really like it

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

zinc contents is relatively low to alternative zinc products but the ratio of zinc to copper is good and $15.87 for 250 days supply is the best value.

good for US, less so for Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is not pure zinc, it contains copper as well. Only a small amount, but if your copper levels are fine, you are better off to find a zinc cap without the copper. They put the copper in for the US market, predominantly. Don't take my advice, get yourself tested for your copper level before taking this product (get professional advice).